RUSSIA: Pyt’-Yakh Municipal Services Development Program - Municipal and environmental infrastructure
Municipal Unitary Enterprise “Upravleniye Gorodskogo Khoziaistva” of the City of Pyt-Yakh signed a loan agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the “Bank”) and intends using the proceeds of a loan from the Bank to co-finance a priority investment program in municipal and utility infrastructure under the Program of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug – Yugra “Development and Modernization of the Housing and Communal Sector of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug – Yugra for 2005–2012”.
The proposed Project, which has the total estimated costs equivalent to RUB 550 million will require the procurement of the following works: construction, rehabilitation and upgrade of water treatment facilities; Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of the loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII or the Charter or the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser's country.
Head of the Investment Project Development and Procurement Department
6 Electrotekhnicheskaya St
Tel: +7 3462 52 92 67
Fax: +7 3462 52 92 66
CROATIA: Zagreb Holding Water and Sewer Investment Project - Municipal and environmental infrastructure
ZAGREBACKI HOLDING, D.O.O., (the “Company”), in the Republic of Croatia, has received a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the “Bank”) and intends using the proceeds to improve and upgrade the water and waste water network in the City of Zagreb. The proposed project, to be financed from the loan, has a total estimated cost of about EUR 60 million and the following contracts for works remain to be tendered:
1. East Zagreb water supply (works)
2. West Zagreb water supply (works)
3. New Zagreb water supply (works)
4. WLM I water supply (works)
5. New Zagreb waste water (works)
6. Trešnjevka waste water (works)
Mr. Zvonko Betcik
Project Implementation Unit
ZAGREB HOLDING d.o.o
Watersupplay and Sewer Branch Office
Folnegovićeva street 1
Tel:+385 (0)1 6163 211
Fax:+385 (0)1 6503 160
RUSSIA: Pskov Water and Wastewater Rehabilitation Project - Municipal and environmental infrastructure
Municipal Enterprise of the City of Pskov "Gorvodokanal" (ME of Pskov "Gorvodokanal") intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of construction of groundwater intake. This contract includes the design, construction and commissioning of the groundwater intake including groundwater wells, water treatment plant and SCADA system for control and monitoring of the water plant operation. Due to the amount of funds available, the investments are divided into two phases: Phase I (capacity of 42 000 m3/day) and Phase II (capacity of 36 000 m3/day). Generally, the design shall be elaborated for Phase I and Phase II but only construction of Phase I is included in this contract. The project site is located in the city of Pskov. Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
Mr. Vadim V.Belyansky, Chief Engineer
Mr. Andrey Alyabiev, Deputy Chief Engineer
MUE Pskov Gorvodokanal
Sovetskoy Armii Str. 49a,
Tel: +7 8112 792 002, +7 8112 792 004
+7 8112 792 000
Fax: +7 8112 792 005
Email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
UKRAINE: Cherkasy Energy Efficiency Project - Municipal and environmental infrastructure
Cherkasy Municipal Enterprise of District Heating Networks “Cherkasyteplokomunenergo” (the Employer) has received a loan from The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of Cherkasy Energy Efficiency Project. The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the following contract “REHABILITATION OF BOILER PLANT No.17” to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Contractor is supposed to supply, install and put into operation the following equipment in two boilers plants under rehabilitation:
- Three-pass fire-tube hot water boiler units, capacity 12 MW and efficiency not less than 96 %, with associated equipment;
- Distribution pumps, capacity 220 m3/h, head 50 m, temperature 120 °C, with frequency converters and accessories;
- BFW pump, capacity 2,5-4,8 m3/h, head 45-50m, temperature 0…90°С;
- Water treatment and chemical deaerator systems, capacity 15 m3/h;
- Auxiliary equipment.
Contractor will have to implement design, supply, installation, precommissioning and commissioning of the equipment under the Contract and train the operational personnel of the Employer.
Municipal Enterprise of District Heating Networks “Cherkasyteplokomunenergo”
Contact person: Mr. Mykola Kulish, PIU Procurement Manager
Ukraine, 18000, Cherkasy, O. Dashkovycha Str., 62
Tel: +380 472 32 52 20
BULGARIA: Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant Plc - Nuclear safety
The Bulgarian Government and the European Commission signed an Understanding in which the Bulgarian Government undertook a firm commitment to close and decommission Units 1 - 4 of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (KNPP) at the earliest possible dates. The Kozloduy International Decommissioning Support Fund (KIDSF) has been established and is administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). One of the purposes of this Fund is to finance, or co-finance preparation and implementation of selected projects, which would require procurement of goods, works and services for modification of existing plant systems and construction of new decommissioning facilities in an environmentally safe and cost effective manner.
A Project Management Unit has been established and is in operation on the KNPP site to manage the projects notified below.
• Supply of Equipment for Sample Analysis (Project 5d)
• Seismic Qualification Upgrade to Auxiliary Building No. 2 (Project 9f)
• Supply of different types of containers for transport and storage of materials resulting from dismantling works (Project 11b-1)
• Supply of Cutting Equipment for Size Reduction Areas in Turbine Hall (Project 12b-1)
• Supply of Hand Operated Equipment for Size Reduction and Decontamination Active Workshop (Project 12c)
• Dismantling and Decontamination Tools and Equipment (Project 13a)
• Construction of Heat Generation Plant (Project 15a)
• Decay and Storage Sites for Transitional Radioactive Waste and Non-radioactive Waste from Decommissioning (Project 19)
• Information Centres for Decommissioning (Project 20)
• Inventory, Treatment and Conditioning of Contaminated Soil (Project 23)
• Concrete Core Sampling Analyses (Project 24)
• Equipment for Demolishing Structures inside the Turbine Halls, Auxiliary Buildings and Reactor Buildings, Units 1 to 4 (Project 26)
• Waste Backlog Treatment (Project 28)
• New Utilities for Decommissioning Infrastructure (Project 32b)
This project is for the design, equipment and distribution networks to supply utilities and services separate from the existing systems to allow decommissioning activities to proceed separately. Includes electrical, water, compressed air, nitrogen supplies. The estimated total budget for the above projects is 56,000,000 Euros.
Mr. Bogdan Dimitrov
Head of Commercial Division
Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant
Fax: + 359 973 7 6008
CROATIA: CroControl ANS System Upgrade Project- Transport
Design, Supply and Installation of Consoles for Croatian Air Traffic Management System. Croatia Control Ltd (the Employer), has applied for a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and towards the cost of its Air Navigation System Upgrade project. The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the following Contract to be funded from the proceeds of the loan:
• Design, supply and installation of Consoles (Operators Working Positions) for the Croatian Air Traffic Management System (CroATMS) in Zagreb including:
• Consoles for Air Traffic Control Centre
• Consoles for Training Facilities
The Contract will be implemented in two phases: The Facilities that constitute the first phase shall reach Completion by the 30 April 2012. The Facilites that constitute the second phase shall reach Completion by 1 May, 2015.
Croatia Control Ltd
10150 Zagreb - Airport
SERBIA: EPS Metering Project: Modernizing the electricity distribution infrastructure in Serbia - Power and energy
Javno preduzeće Elektroprivreda Srbije (“JP EPS”), using part of the proceeds of a loan from European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and European Investment Bank (EIB), hereinafter referred to as "the Banks" towards the cost of EPS Metering Project. The Client intends prequalifying firms and joint venture, consortium, or association (JVCA) to tender for the following contract(s), hereinafter referred to as “the Contract”, to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
• Supply and Installation of Electricity Meters, MV/ LV internal control metering and related Software and System Integration. The Contract includes the following components:
• Supply and install approximately 250.000 electronic meters with integrated communications, in both directions. The meters must be supplied from at least 3 different manufacturers.
• Supply and install approximately 5.000 concentrators. Concentrators must come from at least 2 manufacturers.
• The locations where the meters and concentrators shall be installed will be facilitated as part of the tender procedures.
• Assure the interoperability of all meters types with all concentrators types supplied. Test verification will be carried after tender awarding and before contract signature.
• Supply and commit of 5 AMM – AMR – MDM/R IT Systems, to be installed in each Distribution Company part of EPS. Main objective is to communicate with the different concentrators and store the reading of the meters. Communication must be in both directions (from meters to AMM and from AMM to meters).
• The IT systems described above shall interface data exchange with the existing billing systems of the Distribution Companies.
• Assess, provide and install PLC and GPRS communications between meters, concentrators and AMM’s
• Assist the Client during the negotiations with some of the telecommunications supplier’s actives in the area, to complete the communications between the AMM and the concentrators.
Attention: Dragoslav Cicovic
Street Address: Carice Milice 2
Postal Code: 11000
Country: Republic of Serbia
Phone number: 0038111/3952-368
E-mail address: email@example.com